Friday 30 April 2010

Final Reflection on Blogging

Sooo... it's been fun! In reflection i think the idea of using blogs is great and through repetition I've actually learnt everything! I also enjoyed the way you could be creative with YouTube videos, pictures and whatever else i could think of. Personally i think i could have planned my time better though (seeing as the deadline is in 3 hours) but at least it's done! Further more the skills I've learned and adapted may prove useful in the future if i entered into a digital or e-marketing agency. Negative aspects about blogging would primarily be the actual blogspot site which is fundamentally flawed in terms of occasionally it would forget what i would have wrote or place text or pictures in the wrong place or the wrong font. Despite this it's been an experience and something a little different then what I'm used to. I hope you enjoyed everything i had to say about understanding the customer and lets hope it gets me that great grade im looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment